We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- Our new state-of-the-art air purification system includes an UV light that kills 99% of bacteria, mold, viruses and reduces airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen, and mold.
- The reception area has been cleared of all shared items, to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
- We ask that you call us (956-686-2052) upon your arrival and wait in your car until we come and get you. Any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure the office is cleaned and ready in between each patient.
- We will be limiting our operations: only a few patients will be in the office at a time. Limited team members and one patient at a time allows for social distancing, as well as complete disinfection of the offices between procedures.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
- Upon entering you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with an oral disinfectant that has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- We’re using CaviCide™ throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCide™ has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It istrusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
We do not double book our patients and consistently run on time. We ask that you respect our office by adhering to the following:
- If you are unable to keep your appointment we kindly ask that you give our office 48 hours notice.
- If you miss consecutive appointments once you have already confirmed, we will no longer pre-appoint you without a $100 nonrefundable deposit.