Careful planning for a dental procedure often lowers any anxiety you may feel about it. Unfortunately, you don’t get that opportunity when you experience an emergency like a broken tooth or sudden toothache. Still, there’s no need to worry. We can usually see patients for emergency dental care on the same day an injury or other problem occurs. We even see patients of record outside our normal office hours.
If you’re in pain, you’ll get quick relief with:
- Our anesthesia system, which immediately numbs you so there’s no waiting for anesthesia to take effect before treatment begins
- Two types of sedation dentistry so you can choose the one that’s right for you
- A doctor who’s handled just about every kind of dental emergency in his 35-plus years of practicing dentistry
- Comforts like warm towels and bottled water
- A wide variety of procedures for repairing dental damage, including oral surgery and restorative dentistry
If you need urgent dental care, call Kenneth W. Baker, DDS and Associates at (956) 232-8029.
Get the Right Procedure to End Dental Pain
Whether your dental pain is sudden or something you’ve ignored until it got so bad you couldn’t, Dr. Kenneth Baker offers restorative dentistry and other procedures to resolve your problem and end your pain. They include:
- Tooth fillings to repair cavities
- Root canal therapy to avoid losing a tooth to painful infection
- Dental crowns to fix a broken or cracked tooth or severe dental decay
- Gentle tooth extractions when removing a tooth is the best way to maintain your oral health
No matter which procedure you need, Dr. Baker can quickly get you numb with our revolutionary anesthesia system. You won’t even feel a stick! It also wears off more quickly than other types of anesthesia. You’ll regain normal oral function right away, with no unpleasant lingering numbness.
For emergency dental care in McAllen, TX, call (956) 232-8029.