Your family’s oral health is important to you – and it’s important to us, too. At Kenneth W. Baker, DDS and Associates, our McAllen, TX dentist uses the latest treatments and technologies to keep your mouth in top shape, including:
- OralDNA® testing, to help us identify your oral health risk factors and create individualized treatment plans for you
- Intraoral cameras, to examine your teeth with less poking and prodding and to share images with you as we discuss your treatment options
- 3D imaging, which gives us a detailed look at your facial structure so we can better plan procedures such as dental implant placement or wisdom teeth extractions
- Panoramic imaging and digital X-rays, to quickly diagnose you
- Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique, a quick and comfortable alternative to a gum graft to repair your receding gums
- FASTBRACES®, an innovative orthodontic treatment that can straighten your smile in as fast as 120 days
- Virtual surgery, for staying informed about the latest surgical techniques and better planning surgical procedures
To make an appointment, call (956) 232-8029. Consultations for orthodontics and other cosmetic dentistry services are free!
Comprehensive Dental Care Means More Convenience for You
We know it can be tough to make time for dental appointments. It doesn’t help if you’re visiting more than one dentist, too. If you’re logging lots of mileage on your car while driving to different dentists for your family’s needs, we can help! As a Master in the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Kenneth Baker offers comprehensive dental services, including:
In addition to offering services for your whole family, we never double-book appointments. That means you’ll never have to wait for Dr. Baker. To accommodate your busy schedule, we’re open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 8 a.m. to noon on Friday. We also see emergencies the same day and even after hours for patients of record.
No Need To Worry About Dental Discomfort or Anxiety
You shouldn’t ever feel anxious about a visit to our McAllen, TX dentist office. Dr. Baker uses an anesthesia delivery system that offers instant numbness. There’s also no lingering numbness following your procedures, so you’ll enjoy normal oral function right away. If you’re feeling especially nervous, we offer two types of dental sedation: an oral sedative or IV sedation. We can easily accommodate any special medical needs. We have a private surgical suite, and we treat medically compromised patients under medical supervision.
To stay in top oral health, call Kenneth W. Baker, DDS and Associates at (956) 232-8029. In addition to McAllen, TX, we welcome patients from nearby communities like Pharr, Weslaco, Edinburg, and Mission.