Few dental practices understand family dentistry as well as Kenneth W. Baker, DDS and Associates. You know we’re comfortable with children here because Dr. Baker’s own kids practically grew up in our McAllen, TX dentist office. In fact, two of his daughters work with Dr. Baker, as does his wife. The value we place on family relationships is obvious to our patients, many of whom have been with us for decades.
In addition to our family-friendly atmosphere, you’ll find:
- A location near several local schools, including McAllen High School, Gonzalez Elementary School, Lamar Academy, and Rayburn Elementary School
- Free orthodontics consultations
- Friday hours to make it easier to schedule appointments
- Dental services for all ages, from appliances to stop problematic thumb sucking to wisdom teeth removal to dental implants
To schedule appointments for every member of your family, call (956) 232-8029.
Find Dental Services for Every Stage of Your Life
Our practice has been in the same location for nearly 40 years, and some of our patients have stayed with us for many of those years. They don’t need to go elsewhere because Dr. Baker offers dental services for every stage of your life:
- General dentistry, to keep your smile healthy
- Cosmetic dentistry, to improve the smile you were born with
- Restorative dentistry, to fix dental damage or simple wear and tear
- Dental implants, to replace anywhere from a single missing tooth to an entire mouthful of teeth
Because every family is bound to experience a dental disaster or two, we treat your dental emergencies at our office, too.
Your Care Is Convenient, From Start to Finish
From beginning to end, we make it a breeze to visit our McAllen, TX dentist office. Unlike many dental practices, we schedule appointments on Fridays. So it’s easier to get your family’s exams on the calendar. We never double-book appointments, so we’ll see you right on time.
Payment is simple, too. We’re an in-network provider with MetLife, however we treat patients with other insurance providers and file your claims as a convenience. We accept all major credit cards, HSA accounts, and offer financing through providers like CareCredit and other third party financing companies.
To visit a practice that really values family dentistry, call (956) 232-8029.