Regular dental cleanings and exams are the key to keeping your smile healthy, not to mention looking and feeling great. Because you’ll visit our McAllen, TX dentist office more often for cleanings and exams than for other services, these checkups are also a great opportunity to:
- Get your teeth cleaner than you can at home
- Address any dental concerns you have
- Answer your questions
- Suggest changes you can make to improve your oral health
- Screen you for conditions like gum disease and oral cancer
Ready to book your next exam? Call Kenneth W. Baker, DDS and Associates at (956) 232-8029.
We Welcome New Patients With a Full-Mouth Evaluation Special
Effective dental care starts with a full-mouth evaluation. New patients receive this evaluation for just $195, which includes a thorough exam complete with panoramic images and digital X-rays and creation of a personalized treatment plan. We’ll use high-tech tools to get a good look at what’s going on in your mouth and will recommend care accordingly.
Benefit From the Latest Dental Technology
Some dentists save their advanced technology for complicated dental procedures. Dr. Kenneth Baker uses it for all aspects of your care, including your exams. Some examples:
- An intraoral camera enables him to see into every corner of your mouth, with less poking and prodding. The handheld camera produces images he can share with you on a monitor, so he can show you everything and better explain your treatment options.
- Digital X-rays produce images that he can easily enlarge if he needs a better look. There’s no waiting for film to develop, so the process is faster than traditional X-rays. It also emits less radiation.
- OralDNA® uses saliva testing to help him more easily diagnose gum disease and other issues. He can create highly personalized treatment plans for you based on your genetic risk factors and specific bacteria in your mouth.
See us every six months for dental cleanings and exams. To schedule your next visit, call (956) 232-8029. Our family-friendly McAllen, TX dentist office is near Bill Schupp Park and several schools, including McAllen High School and Rayburn Elementary School.