If you’re looking for a fast solution for straightening your smile, FASTBRACES® may be right for you. They can straighten teeth in as little as 120 days, though more complex cases can take up to a year. In addition to their speed, they offer other advantages over traditional braces:
- More comfortable. The patented design uses a lower level of force than other types of braces, which means they don’t cause as much discomfort.
- Less likely to cause dental problems. Their patented design is also less likely to cause root resorption, a condition that destroys tooth structure and can actually lead to tooth loss.
- Quicker return to your normal oral hygiene routine. Since they’ll likely be on your teeth for less than a year, your adjustments for brushing and flossing won’t last as long.
- Less time in a retainer. Other types of orthodontic treatment, including aligners, require you to wear a retainer for many hours a day after completing your treatment to keep teeth from shifting back into their old positions. After FASTBRACES® treatment, you only have to wear a retainer for 15-20 minutes a day.
For more information on this fast orthodontics option, call our McAllen, TX dentist office at (956) 232-8029. Orthodontics consultations are free!
Thanks to Its Patented Design, Your Orthodontic Treatment Is Fast
Traditional braces straighten your teeth in two stages, first moving the crowns of your teeth into alignment and then their roots. The FASTBRACES® system does it differently, moving both the crowns and roots of your teeth at the same time. The FASTBRACES® technology uses:
- Triangular brackets
- Super-flexible, square-shaped wire
These quick braces can be used to treat the same kinds of orthodontics problems as traditional braces, which makes them a more versatile choice than aligners like Invisalign.
Consider Other Orthodontics Options, Too
Every smile is different. We offer multiple orthodontics options because we want you to be able to make the best choice for your smile. In addition to the FASTBRACES® system, you can get three different orthodontic treatments that use clear aligners instead of metal wires and brackets to straighten teeth.
- Invisalign typically involves at least 20 sets of aligners.
- Simpli5 uses five aligners.
- Red, White and Blue uses just three aligners.
Because of the lower numbers of aligners, Simpli5 and Red, White and Blue systems are used primarily to correct cosmetic issues with the front teeth only. In contrast, Invisalign can be used for more complicated alignment and bite issues. So you’ll complete your orthodontic treatment faster with Simpli5 or Red, White and Blue.
Enjoy Convenience at Your Appointments
Whether you choose FASTBRACES® or aligners, you’ll visit our McAllen, TX dentist office for regular checkups so Dr. Baker can ensure your treatment is progressing according to plan. We’re open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m to noon on Friday, so it’s easy to schedule your checkups. We never double-book appointments, so you’ll see Dr. Baker right on time.
To book a free consultation with Dr. Baker, call (956) 232-8029.