If you’re the unsmiling one in all your family photos because you’re unhappy with the way your teeth look, our cosmetic dentistry can change how you feel about your smile. You won’t hesitate to reveal it in photos, or anywhere else!
No matter what is bothering you about your smile, we have a cosmetic dental treatment to improve it. Dr. Kenneth Baker can:
- Straighten teeth
- Brighten your smile
- Conceal imperfections like chips and cracks
- Alter the size and shape of teeth
- Change the look of your gums
To schedule a free cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Baker, call our McAllen, TX dentist office at (956) 232-8029.
Dr. Baker has performed countless smile makeovers in his 35-plus years as a dentist, so he can help you select the treatments that will work best for you. He can even create wax models to show you what your smile improvements will look like.
Hide Flaws With Dental Veneers & Tooth Bonding
If you have flaws like chips, cracks, or stains, we’ve got several cosmetic dental treatments for covering them:
- Dental veneers. Dr. Baker uses these thin porcelain “shells” to hide many imperfections. When applied to the front surface of your teeth, they can even cover minor misalignment or lengthen the look of worn-down teeth. You can get veneers in as few as two appointments. We use veneers made of sturdy e.max as well as Lumineers veneers, which require minimal tooth preparation.
- Tooth bonding. This affordable treatment can be completed in just one visit and works well for correcting minor flaws like small chips.
- Snap-On Smile®. This removable, custom-made appliance fits snugly over your own teeth to cover many smile problems, including missing teeth. Some patients use it to conceal flaws while considering other treatment options.
Choose From the Many Orthodontic Options We Offer to Straighten Your Teeth
Many dentists offer Invisalign. So do we. But we want to ensure you get an orthodontic treatment that is well-suited to your smile, so we offer other orthodontics options, too:
- FASTBRACES®. Because they are more like traditional braces, FASTBRACES® can correct more complex orthodontics issues than aligners can. Like braces, they straighten teeth with metal wires and brackets. Thanks to their patented design and special materials, however, you can get a straight smile in as fast as 120 days.
- Simpli5 and Red, White and Blue aligners. Like Invisalign, these systems use clear plastic aligners to straighten teeth. Designed for less complex cases, they use fewer aligners and therefore cost less.
Make Subtle but Significant Smile Improvements
Some cosmetic dentistry procedures result in less noticeable, yet still significant, smile improvements. Your friends and family will know your smile looks better but may not be able to figure out exactly why. You can get:
- Teeth whitening. Visit our McAllen, TX dentist office to be fitted for a custom-made teeth whitening tray, then we’ll provide you with professional-strength Opalescence whitening gel that you can use at home to keep your smile bright.
- Gum reshaping. Dr. Baker can remove excess tissue to correct the look of an overly “gummy” smile or an uneven gumline.
- Gum recession treatment. If you have receding gums, he’ll use the quick and comfortable Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to restore them to health.
- Teeth contouring/crown lengthening. Dr. Baker can reshape teeth so they are nice and even or make other modifications to their shape and size.